FELLING MAGPIES SEEK MANAGER
Manager for Felling Magpies FC Senior Team
- To undertake all managerial duties
- To support all coaches assigned to work within the team / help with their learning and professional development.
- To support the development of club to increase the number of players/teams within football club, creating a pathway at each group through to senior level
- To plan/ prepare and evaluate relevant and specific coaching sessions for the players. (Philosophy of play)
- To motivate players before / during a match and provide detailed support to coaches and players.
- To be organised punctual and approachable for all players.
- Be familiar with the Safeguarding Children requirements as outlined in the Safeguarding Children Policy and comply with its requirements to safeguard and protect the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
- Promote a professional image, setting the standard required across the football club.
Main Position Requirements and Person Specification
· It is essential that the candidate holds a minimum of level 1 FA License.
· It is essential that the candidate has a full UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of Northern Alliance Football league or higher.
- A dynamic, confident communicator whilst able to adapt style and approach as and when required; able to engage with businesses, coaches and players.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills are required along with a conscientious approach to all areas of work.
- Flexible approach to work and a proven commitment to teamwork.
- Knowledge of safeguarding children and/or vulnerable groups.
How to apply
- Please contact Karl Boyd (Chairman) on 07717 497 258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted on April 12, 2017